Sunday, August 7, 2011

A delightful drive

beautiful. intoxicating. breathtaking. invigorating.
unbelievable glory in the sky.
 clouds covered the sky in layers so thick it was as if it had been covered in three blankets. all different shapes and sizes. smitten by the beauty that surrounded me. i had to breathe deep.
 i have found driving, travels, to be so therapeutic; drawing me closer to my Maker. 
 the fields i once passed by with no care of the beauty 
in front of me, have now captured my attention. 
they are singing His glories. 
dancing to His song. 
i hope for everyone to be brought back to the reality of creations absurd beauty. i hope that others will constantly remember to gaze on the landscapes that surround them and breathe deeply and not forget, like i did, how creation claps it's hands; tossing it's winds to and fro, beating it's drums passionately on whatever surfaces it can find. 
such peace can be found in the midst of such beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment