Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby Boots!



I bought this pattern over at I Think Sew. I am very pleased with the outcome! 
For my friend, Julianne to adorn her precious little one with this November. 
I am taking orders ;)
Seriously. 
If you're a close friend and I have been out of commission for baby showers, send me a message and I will redeem myself. 
Much love blog readers! 
Check out these boots :) 


Fabric used: Outside is Eggplant Purple Wool (up-cycled from a vintage skirt) 
Inside is Tan Corduroy (up-cycled from a pair of men's pants)
Buttons from my momma. 
Can't wait to meet you, baby Ella. 

5 comments:

  1. OMG. These are too cute! :)

    I would love for you to stop by my celebrity style and fashion blog soon. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for checking out my blog!! love both of yours--looking forward to following! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size are these? I wonder if the pattern would make 2T? Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Onna--these are 0-3 month but the pattern that you receive via email will allow you to print different sizes. I am pretty sure that you can make a 2T! They are wonderful and so warm. Perfect for fall and winter :) (if you make some, please share pictures!)

    ReplyDelete